Custom Search

Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Welcome To All

I want to begin this adventure with a moment of clarity.
I am no professional. I am a resource for everyday questions and answers that you are too afraid to ask someone else as to what to do and so on.
This blog is intended to serve the people.
The information given on this site or through any communication between me and the user is 100% opinion based.
The reader is solely responsible for any advice taken.

In other words:
I'm a person with many words, a crazy mind, and yet a great friend and advice giver to many of the people I have encountered in my lifetime.
My advice is Real Talk. The advice I give is to purposely help the user and not the other way around.


HOW TO ASK ME ANYTHING...
E-Mail me at RealTalkAsk@gmail.com

This is the best way to ensure your question and your question alone is answered to the best of my capabilities. As most questions are private, I do not ask for any of your personal information and unless told otherwise will always be labeled as anonymous when I post the question unless asked not to.



I look forward to every question. FEEL FREE TO BE FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment