They seek me from a distance.
So far, yet so close I could almost listen.
Reading mouths,
They talked about so-called funny things.
How some were not privileged,
And suffering was a game,
The taste of acid wouldn't even sting.
Diamond rings, rings of fire.
They want all that a sultan asks for,
In his slumbers and in his desires.
His empire,
So cautious.
To overthrow a tyrant meant risking it all
The thought made them nauseous.
We want our freedom,
We seek the enemy.
They paced by close.
I could spot them,
There's less than 33.
They want my knowledge,
The power I hold they seek.
My power is not what they think it is,
They have over-exaggerated my peak.
I leaked,
Every possible clue to make them think I went left.
I had to stay right.
My mind was in turmoil,
Running was no option,
Fleeing would only cause me to foil.
Every plan I have,
Every blueprint they need,
I have tattooed into my mind,
I've sown my mouth shut,
What can they possibly get out of me?
Being afraid,
Has finally settled down.
I am here today,
No king,
Do you see a crown?
My mind is vast,
I can hear the sound repeating in my head.
Boom, Bam, Blast.
At last.
They have come to rescue me.
The duo of sorts.
A kingdom for me,
Only if I share it, of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment