Custom Search

Friday, January 22, 2010

Even though,

I feel a calm.
The wind isn't blowing as hard today,
But the energy in me is going as hard as if it was a storm inside of me.
Frustrated,
I play the prince and the pauper.
Which way will I turn?
Which face will they yearn?
I need to get out of my element.
Out of my zone.
Out of my circle.
It seems things went haywire,
And everything's been compromised.
My attempts at success,
All failures.
Even though, I keep at my goals.
I never gave up,
Don't think I ever will.
I'm strong and I'm ill.
A deadly combination,
Yet my only fall to temptation
is a relation based on life's trials
Through emulation.
I need a wave of relaxation.
This life of mine's the longest journey,
Yet it doesn't travel as fast or as slow at times like I need it.
I see a future based on dreams.
Any of my dreams would be nice.
I need a sedation.
Even though, I sedate myself regularly.
It's never enough.
I need a real high.
A high no drug,
No emotion,
No activity can provide.
I wanna be high on life.
Life should be the only high.

No comments:

Post a Comment