Custom Search

Monday, January 18, 2010

What If I...

What if I were somebody important,
Making big decisions onto big ideas.
What if I had the will to exceed in life,
Better than how I let myself be treated.
I could solve the world's problems.
I could save every dime.
I could save a race of humans,
Within one blink for each eye.
I could be a master of sciences.
I could be a general of militias.
I could be a saxophone player,
I could be head chef in a kitchen.
But I am none of those things,
I won't even try.
I'm just too picky,
And get bored very fast, every time.
I have no motivation,
I've lost the reason to groove.
Someone should push me,
But it's me who won't move.
I've let myself be satisfied with what I have.
The time I'll waste will be gone.
Tomorrow is a new day,
I can't stop singing yesterday's song.
I'm compelled to speak my mind,
Yet I have shut my mouth.
The last time was an outrage they said.
I didn't want to punish the crowd.
I don't know where to move from this feeling.
I'm sure one day I'll find
The reason to be again.
This I know is truth.
Just when will the time, be time.

No comments:

Post a Comment